Crystal View, Lakeview, Suncrest, and Wasatch Girl Scout Communities
Friday, February 22, 2019, World Thinking Day
Troops are able to host one or more booths at this event.
As you prepare for the event, keep in mind that each booth needs to incorporate the following items:
- Stamp for Passport – someway of making the passport of those who visited your booth
- SWAPS – something small for each participant to take
- Physical Display – pictures of the selected country, flag, noteworthy women, etc.
And 2 of the following:
- Food – a sample of native food
- Activity – a traditional song, game, etc.
- Artifacts – tangible items, etc
Note: Troops are responsible for bringing any tables needed to set-up their booth space.
World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS) Country Sections:
- Opens: Friday, December 14 at 8:00 am
- Closes: Friday, January 18 at 10:00 pm
- Link: https://goo.gl/forms/iU8AHnTQ04q28wSi1
On Friday, February 8, troops will be notified by email how many participants plan to attend this event. This gives troops time to have plenty of SWAPs and supplies (food samples, game items, etc.) for the event.
Contact Irish Billings at email@example.com for more Infomation.